Mat-Su Disc Golf Association

Est. 2013 • The one who has the most fun wins.

Greg Rouse    October 22 at 7:36pm

I finally have the awards and am finally in town for a league. Awards tomorrow night before league.

Greg Rouse    September 6 at 2:01am

Only 2 more leagues left. Start time 6:30 now. Finals September 27th.

Greg Rouse    August 13 at 7:21pm

Anybody up for some dubs on the 18 Friday night?

Jeremy Boyd   August 14 at 3:25pm

Definitely seeing as I can't play Saturday...

Greg Rouse    August 9 at 2:28am

Work day tomorrow, 9am- 6pm. I'll bring the cold beer. You bring the polesaws, string trimmers chainsaws, brush cutters and 50:1 fuel. Most important to bring are the muscley arms and work gloves. Possible cash round on the 18. See you there!

Tre Jones    July 11 at 4:45pm

This coming weekend the 19th is the MSDGA Rally in the Valley, We are in need of volunteers to help with preparing the course for the tournament. If you have some spare time and are willing to give a hand from now till Friday the 18th we would ask you to contact Tre @ 907-775-0260. *Things to be done* - Cleaning up Holes 1-9 and hole #6 from the "New 18 layout" - Trimming tall grass from fairways - Delimbing brush/small trees next to the new Hole #4 and #5 Baskets. - Raking up s ... more

Tre Jones   July 11 at 4:46pm

we are planning a work party after Sunday Singles this week so if your planning on coming out and wanting to help this is the time. thanks!

Jeremy Boyd   July 11 at 6:17pm

see you then Tre

Lou Dogg    April 25 at 12:41pm

That was a lot of fun last night Mat-Su! Nineteen people on the first official Dubs league is a good number. I look forward to attending many more.

Also, did anyone lose something of value out there? Claim it and it's yours. But I like it, so don't :-)

Greg Rouse   April 26 at 2:31am

Oh yeah- I'd like to thank those of you who purchased a membership, and also would like to extend a welcome to Mike, Tae, Tom and Andrew (Andrea... Hahaha.) Thanks for coming out and hope to see you again soon!

Brian Cassidy   April 26 at 3:03am

@Aaron - You have come a long ways since last time I saw you play. You were ripping discs last night and putting with confidence. Keep it up.

Greg Rouse   April 26 at 3:08am

Agreed. You don't putt, you throw it in with authority. Oh yeah folks I just got a call from work and looks like I'll be on the slope next week so Tre will be running the next one. Got a good CTP prize for the next league though. It may be an ADGA league, it may be MSDGA.

Tre Jones    March 10 at 3:15am

*!* ALCANTRA COURSE REMODEL 2014 WORK PARTY*!* We are going to be having a work party this weekend Saturday and Sunday the 15th and 16th for the clearing of the holes on the Alcantra Disc Golf Course. If your willing and interested please leave us a message or call Tre at (907)775-0260 Someone should be out at the first gate from 10am until later in the day call to make sure someone can line you out if you want to come. We hope to see you all out to help so we can get this new course go ... more

Greg Rouse   March 10 at 11:48pm

Bring some leather gloves.

Lou Dogg    November 8, 2013 at 4:35pm

What up Tre and the MSDGA crew!?! I had a great time last night! As did the other 4 from A-Town (according to Facebook). I was on the card with Sheila, Scott and Tree. They were great guides and were very patient with me. The couse plays really, really well. I can't wait to see it during the day. We'll be out there before the end of the year for Saturday League. You can count on that! Keep doing the good deed, Tre. Every club out there needs someone like you...

Tre Jones   November 8, 2013 at 6:53pm

Thanks dogg. we enjoyed having you guys come out! can't wait for some Saturday league in Wasilla!

Jeremy Boyd   November 8, 2013 at 9:05pm

Definitely a good time there Tre - I'm glad to see you guys get the glow league going out there. Those invisible trees kicked my ass! : )

Greg Rouse   November 10, 2013 at 7:39pm

You played solid, Jeremy. There will be awesome CTP prizes the next (at least) 3 weeks courtesy of yours truly, so make sure you all try to make it again! Loved having you all.