Lake County Wrecking Crew

Est. 2012 • Disc Golf Club

Neil "Willie" Wilson    October 1 at 2:08pm

Hey all....Last week (9/24) following the round, while walking up from hole 3 towards the picnic table to turn in the cards, I threw a tie-dyed Z Nuke OS up towards the basket of 7 and forgot to pick it up right away (it was within 30-40 feet of the basket.) Following the CTP throw-off for 2nd/3rd place, I went to pick it up and it was nowhere to be found, leading me to believe that somebody picked up my disc and walked off with it. If you thought it was yours and stuck it in your bag, that's ... more

Rob Yaddi   October 5 at 5:25pm

Hey Willie, if you ever get that disc back; I actually know and play with Tony Rawley pretty regularly. I think I was with him when he lost that one at Pundy too! haha

Scott Campbell    August 2 at 9:18am

Don't miss the GRAND OPENING event of the Grassman at West Branch State Park

Bob Becker    July 7 at 9:40pm

PUNS LABYRINTH III

C-tier event

JULY 26th -July 27th

2 day event, free camping, another awesome raffle. Pre pay registration at:

Bill "The Ninja" Savage    June 19 at 9:47pm

Congrats to Mickey Anderson, was the recipient of an Avenger SS! Random bag tag drawing,still some left!

Scott Campbell    June 16 at 2:09pm

2 DAY EVENT - PRICES INCLUDES GROUP CAMPING!

Grand Opening Event for the Grassman & glow and midrange event at the campground course

follow link for complete details.

Larry Bright Jr.    May 28 at 6:35am

Don't forget about the Trilogy Challenge at Sims Park on July 6th!! Online registration is now set up and will be open through June 20th. Don't miss out on the chance to throw these discs before they are released!! Payment will also be taken at Monday Night Scrambles or any other local league / event that I'll be at!! Help support disc golf and our local course!

Larry Jennings    May 27 at 7:21pm

Just got word that the 2014 Discraft Shoot the Breeze Open will be stop # 4 on the North East Ohio Point Series. Get signed up! Less than 2 weeks away!

Sam Beall    May 21 at 8:05pm

Registration for the 2014 Trinity Challenge is open! - June 21st @ Lincoln Park in Massillon – Sign in will start at Noon on the day of the event. The Tournament package includes 3 Discs; Unreleased Dynamic Discs Thief Driver, Unreleased Latitude 64 Claymore Mid, Unreleased Westside Discs Shield Putter, Trilogy Mini, Trilogy Lanyard, Trilogy Bag Tag, and Trilogy Koozie with a chance to win cash and prizes through 4 divisions (Advanced, Amateur, Trilogy and Women’s). Entry is only $30.00 and ... more

duane koczan    May 14 at 3:46pm

Looking at the radar the rain should stop around 6! We will be playing today!!

Larry Bright Jr.    May 4 at 9:26am

Online registration is for the Trilogy Challenge at Sims Park on July 6th is now set up!! Sorry for the delay, but we are good to go now!! Registration will be open through June 30th. Don't miss out on the chance to throw these discs before they are released!!

Scott Campbell    April 1 at 11:38am

Disc golf friends, I am desperate need of help at Westbranch (The Grassman) 9 holes are installed but a little more cleaning up need done on the front. The back 9 is where i need the most help. Over than past few months myself and a park worker have been cutting and trimming on the back 9 so we can get the baskets put in by the end of April. I need help clearing the fairways of all the trees and brush we have cut down. I will be going out on Saturday April 5th at 9am to work. I’ll be out th ... more

Scott Campbell   April 2 at 11:24am

TCDGA is offering free group camping on August 9 @ west branch for anyone who helps with Westbranch (The Grassman) course this Saturday. I will provide a list of names to Bill Flynn to assure you a spot for camping.

Bill "The Ninja" Savage    November 3, 2013 at 8:48am

Reminder...North Coast Disc Tossers start the Sun league today at 10am at the Oz and throughout the winter, Sundays at 10am. Next Sun will not be played as it is the Painesville benefit tourney.

erock 216   November 3, 2013 at 1:00pm

Keep on tossin those dics.

Bill "The Ninja" Savage    September 14, 2013 at 11:19am

found a boat load of discs with no names at Osborne park, if you've lost one to the lake I just may have it, hit me up.

Rob Yaddi   September 14, 2013 at 8:53pm

Like a Ninja, the Savage claims. On the real, I'll trade drink chits for no-named discs!

Rob Yaddi    August 30, 2013 at 1:01pm

*Osborne Reflection* by Yaddi This past Wednesday Scramble, my card was searching the shoreline for errant shots on hole #2. I noticed a worn yellow disc sitting in the sand near some dudes fishing. One said it had just come by into the water and that he had just retrieved it. Yet, it was not one of our discs! A boy then ran up and sa ... more

Bill "The Ninja" Savage    August 25, 2013 at 6:21pm

if you loose a disc to either the woods or the lake please post as discs are found and kept in a lost and found garage! lol

Andy Morrison    July 31, 2013 at 3:09pm

....ooops, did I say that out loud?

Andy Morrison    July 31, 2013 at 3:02pm

Cat's outa the bag-er! Nice shootin' Duane at Pun's Lab II! Your unofficial round ratings were 948, 983, and 909. That is an average of 946. PDGA guidelines would not allow you to play Rec, nor Int. enjoy the win...you lefty bagger ;)

Bill Perry   July 31, 2013 at 11:00pm

Bag to the bone! Bbbbbbag bbbbbbag

duane koczan   July 31, 2013 at 11:50pm

Since I dont have a pdga #...........

duane koczan   August 1, 2013 at 4:11pm

Andy, sync me to the Pundy tourney please!

duane koczan    July 26, 2013 at 3:46pm

We will be having a scrambles league every Wed which will be ran by Ninja, Tom and Tex!

Larry Bright Jr.    May 19, 2013 at 9:39am

i'd like to organize a glow event at osborne some time this summer. i've got the glow sticks that we'd need, so all that's needed to get this done is approval from the city. any clue on who i'd contact from the city for this?

Larry Bright Jr.   May 19, 2013 at 9:59am

i understand their hesitation with the lake there. they would have liability if somebody gets hurt. i'll still give it a try.

duane koczan   May 19, 2013 at 10:09am

The biggest reason they said no is because of all the houses aound the park. They get complaints all the time during the dayabout disc golfes being loud etc.......

Larry Bright Jr.   May 19, 2013 at 10:20am

it can't be any louder than when they have a football game there. what a cop-out.

Seth Begeman    January 15, 2013 at 10:51am

Hi, my name is Seth Begeman and I work for Lake Metroparks. I am a beginner to intermediate disc golfer. I play enough to have a passion for it and see the potential for this area. I am in the process of writing a grant to build an 18 hole course. I am in the beginning stages of planning and I wanted to reach out to anyone local that would be interested in such a project. Like I said this is the beginning, but my idea is to have a course at Girdled Road Reservation the south entrance on Radclif ... more