Kenai Eagle Disc Golfers

Est. 2009

Andrew Jackson    November 1, 2011 at 10:59pm

keep talking brother!!

James Gough    November 1, 2011 at 10:44pm

I was thinking like couple rounds at the eagle on a Saturday then the following Saturday at Burnie go back an forth between the two for how long is up to everyone then at the end 1st-3rd will get prize packs and the payouts could be more then the top 3 just depends on how many people join

Andrew Jackson    November 1, 2011 at 8:38pm

sounds like fun!!!!

Chris Goodrich    November 1, 2011 at 8:12pm

I'm for it...as in you guys should.

James Gough    November 1, 2011 at 8:10pm

Hey guys I was thinking about starting a winter point series. Let me know what you guys think

Johnny Eastaugh    October 26, 2011 at 9:56pm

I am still trying to find transportation down there, I want to play but it might not be in the cards.

Louie Orozco    October 26, 2011 at 8:59pm

What up Kenai? Are any of you fellas coming up for the Ace Race this Saturday? If so, let me know and I'll reserve your player's pack. Hope to see you guys here!

Chris Goodrich    October 17, 2011 at 3:33am

Thanks Kenai, the last four years have been a lot of fun. When I arrived in Aug. 07 there were five other disc golfers who were out almost every day. This year the course was packed more days than not during the summer and we got another course put in. Keep playing, keep building, take pride in your courses and enjoy.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Goodrich    October 12, 2011 at 2:50am

A big thanks to Ben Hulbert who put in a full day of leveling holes, mixing cement, pouring cement, leveling pins, placing tee signs, constructing baskets and finally putting 9 shiny new baskets in the ground. Keegan Remsen put in more than a few hours on the course as well. Also want to thank Kyle Scarlett, Jesse Kruse and Oscar Mills for the help putting the baskets together and putting them in their new homes. There's now a new course in Kenai. It's short, it's not supe ... more

Chris Goodrich    October 11, 2011 at 12:40am

Holes have been dug. Baskets have arrived. Tomorrow (Tuesday) we poor concrete and put the baskets together. They might be in place as early as Wednesday night. Give me a call if you're interested in helping. Big thank to Ben and Keegan for lots of help tonight.

Chris Goodrich    October 6, 2011 at 3:17am

Alright Kenai Eagle Disc Golfers, Mr. Tim Wisnewski ordered 9 baskets for the Bernie Huss Memorial Trails. They are supposed to arrive early next week, so we'll be carving out tee boxes and getting ready to place the pins as soon as they get here. If we can get them in and set by Wednesday, we'll have our final league night (and ace pot shoot out) on the newest nine on the Peninsula. Be ready for a work schedule (probably starting Sunday). Many hands makes light work.

Andrew Jackson    October 4, 2011 at 8:44am

More info Chris............

Chris Goodrich    October 3, 2011 at 11:39pm

Hey Kenai disc golfers,
We are currently working on a course design for the Bernie Huss Memorial Trails park. Nine baskets have been ordered, hopefully they'll get here quick so we can get them in the ground before the freeze. When they get here, we'll need a work crew to clear tee pads of debris and trim branches (and even take down a couple trees).

Chris Goodrich    October 3, 2011 at 2:14am

We have 3 or 4 tags left, and the whole race ends on October 13th, so come one come all, get one of the last three and see if you can move up in the next two weeks.

Chris Goodrich    August 4, 2011 at 2:08am

Anybody going up for King of the Hill (could get a shot at big money throws) this weekend? Let me know if you are, I could use a driver for my wife's car on the way home.

James Gough    July 19, 2011 at 12:03am

Hey guys we need to have a work day set up here soon I was thinking of making dubs a work party just so we can get it done and get the course ready for this weekends 4th kenai eagle open let me know what you guys think thanks

Chris Goodrich    July 6, 2011 at 3:05am

Benches are always welcome. If you want to put one in, I'm all for it. Just let me know where so I can give Bob a heads up at Parks and Rec (I'm sure he won't mind).

Andrew Jackson    July 5, 2011 at 11:47pm

I wanted to place a bench on the couse..like at 4 , 5 or 7....this is where we tend to have things back up at tournies..or so I see it.

Chris Goodrich    June 26, 2011 at 1:48am

All, we need to meet (preferably after leagues on Tuesday) regarding this year's KEO. Let me know if you can make it.

James Gough    May 31, 2011 at 5:00am

Today was a blast the Strawberry course is going to be sweet can't wait to get it finished thanks chris for coming out and helping it was also sweet watching you huck plastic