K'Aces Disc Golf

Est. 1995

fred l noakes    April 20, 2012 at 8:37pm

Yea I was pretty peed off considering I have been waiting since last year's Squirrell to even see you in our park???? And at your tourney in victory. I spent over Prolly around 100 $ and you added my disc total wrong When you said you were gonna give a Deal. Then you charged me for a mini Set when I just asked for the One Mini. Just very Poor Buisness and your AM League Cronies/Kaces were not representing your club well in our park recently. Go ahead Larry and have your stupid little tourney and Support your'e Club at Albion's Expense.

Gavin "gavitron" Farmer    April 12, 2012 at 5:50pm

it seems to me like all this dude does is complain....(yes i read some of his posts on his profile) he def needs to get over himself, and im sure most of us can vouch for Larry and his great plastic prices.

Larry LaBond    April 12, 2012 at 8:03am

I don't know who he is or what he is talking about. Accusing me of ripping him off in a public forum is not funny!

Wade TF    April 12, 2012 at 6:46am

Obviously not going to show his bad self at the tourney. Wish he would. I would definitely clear his confused mind.

jon perry    April 11, 2012 at 9:41pm

Who the **** is this guy Larry he's upset

fred l noakes    April 11, 2012 at 9:36pm

Am I making Myself Clear???? ???

fred l noakes    April 11, 2012 at 9:36pm

You might just wanna think about stopping the tourney this year. Or just change its name???

fred l noakes    April 11, 2012 at 9:32pm

yes it's the general store in ALBion MI.

fred l noakes    April 11, 2012 at 9:32pm

I am very, very, very serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fred l noakes    April 11, 2012 at 9:31pm

is there a cashless prereg for the money you ripped me off for on discs at last years squirrell??? Maybe I should try and collect at the General Store????

Larry LaBond    April 8, 2012 at 7:14pm

Ummm No. Would be nice though.

fred l noakes    April 8, 2012 at 1:30am

Player Package for the Angry Squirrell Is still 2 Titanium ColorShift Nukes or choice blizzard/Titanium Combo?

fred l noakes    April 8, 2012 at 12:19am

Update! 4/7 To anybody practicing at Victory for the Squirrell. - If you want to act like fools or sit around on your stools after every shot take it somewhere else like Rockies Campground. It is 2.5 miles North past McDonalds. (I sure they will even get U a bonfire.) also dog friendly. Ps. No one around there (Albion) is interested in your stupis B*ag Tag's either. and Please pick ur dog turds up and leash.

Kirk Haggadone    April 6, 2012 at 10:33am

Everyone in the Kzoo/Battle Creek Area!!! Mark Ellis & Friends is coming to Oshtemo tomorrow at 1pm for FREE a disc golf clinic! Bring your friends for FREE LESSONS & FUN :)

Larry LaBond    March 9, 2012 at 8:24am

Lumberjack Open this weekend at Robert Morris Park!! Amateurs sign up today and get 2 discs in your player's package!!

Larry LaBond    November 2, 2011 at 5:36pm

Winter league starts this coming Sunday at 10am. $20 membership fee and $5/week dues. All members get a club hoodie! Lots of CTP prizes as always!

Keith Aten    October 2, 2011 at 9:18am

Attention West Michigan Golfers

If you want to represent the west side check out

If you are interested please let me know asap I need to get the team together.

I will give the spots to the highest points winners first.

Corey Nufer    August 11, 2011 at 9:35am

If you have any players that aren't participating in the Kalamazoo Championships but would still like to participate in a competition, we are hosting a 16 person, single elimination, match-play tournament on the 10th as well. All information can be found at this page: http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/2011_Knollwood_Grand_Prix/talk

Larry LaBond    May 18, 2011 at 7:31pm

I have had contact with "poop" and he has agreed to not do it anymore. So hopefully this is a problem resolved!

Larry LaBond    May 17, 2011 at 10:02pm

I was given a name of someone on Facebook that has made some interesting posts. I think that it is "PooP". I'm gonna give his name and the Facebook link, but I want everyone to wait until Thursday before trying to contact him. This will allow more people to view his stuff before he takes it down or secures it: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=146403195391458#!/profile.php?id=100001446357441&sk=wall His name is Joey Sans. He apparently went to Loy Norrix. Check out the posts on hi ... more