Goose Grass Disc Golf Club

Est. 2003 • No round is complete without goose poop on your feet

cory day    March 18 at 9:16pm

Hey to anyone who is interested we have been trying to get a course going out here in University Park I live out here its been approved just needs some input and then fundraising right now I've got 5 temporary baskets would be a lot of fun if we could get a few peeps to bring their baskets and we set up a course with a lot of elevations really nice area let me know what all of ya think thanks Cory & Alan

nick samuelson   March 20 at 3:16pm

i can bring mine also

Mitchell Frederickson   March 24 at 10:02pm

I have a basket too! What day?

cory day   March 26 at 10:02am

Whenever works best most likely a saturday but i can do just about anytime i live out here mid April would be great

Mark Kewley    March 15 at 8:23pm

Some people asked today about where to find local tournaments. This is a good place to start:

Dimond Cutter    March 14 at 3:09pm

Just heard of the efforts to bring a course to University Park!!

Alan Fox   March 14 at 3:19pm

I say 9 holes already meaning I have 9 that I have flagged not actual baskets there yet

Dimond Cutter   March 14 at 3:24pm

yeah, it would be fun to set up a temp course with personal baskets sometime soon

Alan Fox   March 14 at 3:44pm

yup yup me and cory have talked about it and a few other players

Rick Petrie    March 14 at 2:58pm

A+
In my opinion (I'm not speaking for anyone else) I like the idea of having a variety of types of disc golf clubs in the area. We are a rapidly growing community with all sorts of people, who are certainly apt to have all sorts of goals for this game of disc golf.
For example, I am so impressed with the K-State Disc Golf Club and the types of things they are accomplishing.
In my opinion, the more people we have who are willing to stick their necks out in order to advance the sport locally, the better off we will all be in the long run.
Bravo Goose Grass!