Fairway Outlaws Of Livingston
Upcoming Tournaments View All Events
Current Leagues View All Events
Upcoming Leagues View All Events
John Reifschneider February 17 at 2:08am
Ace Race and Trilogy
We received our event registration today for both the Trilogy Challenge and the always amazing Discraft Ace Race.
Registration opens this week for both events, Trilogy has provided a complete detail of the players pack as for the ace race we won't know until the mid of July.
We also want to welcome Tyler Towles as our newest board member and as of Wednesday he is a PDGA official.
Also wanted to congratulate Jeff Danes on his Official Status and Jesse Braidwood for his new Official Status, congrats to the whole bunch.
John Reifschneider November 4 at 2:07pm
Indoor putting league kicks off tonight
Where: M59 West When: Tuesday's @7:00pm Cost: Weekly fee: $5 (open to everyone) Optional Point series: $10 (one time fee makes you eligible for end of league payouts) Side games: DoubleTap: $2 (most doubles 60/40 payout) Flawless Victory: $1 ( perfect game pays out 50% automatically with a chance at 100%) Payouts will closely follow the DGLA payout recommendations. 2 side games Putting rules: 1) The stage side always leads off. You and your partner go to opposing ... more
Where: M59 West
When: Tuesday's @7:00pm
Weekly fee: $5 (open to everyone)
Optional Point series: $10 (one time fee makes you eligible for end of league payouts)
DoubleTap: $2 (most doubles 60/40 payout)
Flawless Victory: $1 ( perfect game pays out 50% automatically with a chance at 100%)
Payouts will closely follow the DGLA payout recommendations.
2 side games
1) The stage side always leads off. You and your partner go to opposing sides, and match up against another team. Flip a disc for your choice on going 1st or second.
2) Each putt is worth 1 point, and a double is 3 points. Play to 15 points.
3) If team A scores more points on the round, whoever is on the stage side from said team leads off the next round...
4) You must win by 2, after you have a 2 point lead the opposing team member gets their chance to putt even if the loss is inevitable. This gives us the point ratio to seed the finals, and for payouts.
5) immediately following your game report your score, don't forget your doubles if your in on it!
6) CALI... You must pay extra $5.00, doubles score is cut in half if your in on it.
Please be careful where you are throwing your putters. We don't want to destroy anything.
You must be there and signed up by 7:00 pm, get there early to practice putt!
Understanding the points series:
$10 to join gets you entered into the points series.
$8 will go to payout
$2 to the club
Benefits included detailed stat tracking including on putt percentage and a chance at awards. Awards will include best win loss record and highest on putt percentage. Along with the standard place finish trophies.
Stats will be posted at http://www.outlawsdg.org/
Place awards will be based on points.
First place will payout 100% cash
Second place 50% cash 50% merch
Third 25% cash 75% merch
All additional places will pay 100% merch
Trophy for 1st place
How to earn points:
Each week all participants will receive 1 point for playing.
The winner of each round will receive an additional point after each win and the nights winner will receive 1 bonus point.
Any questions please ask Jeff or John
‹ less text
Matthew Roberts May 3 at 6:35pm
We are looking for volunteers to help clear the fairways for the new expansion at Brighton Rec tomorrow. We will be at the park by 9 am.