Capital City Renegades

Est. 1980

Q .    October 8, 2012 at 12:10am

Monday night glow starts at 8pm, be down with this!

Q .    October 8, 2012 at 12:08am

I vote for Rinker too

Harold Fernando    October 7, 2012 at 5:10pm

You got my vote Rinker!

Mike Spagnuolo    October 7, 2012 at 5:07pm

You got my vote matt.

Mike Spagnuolo    October 7, 2012 at 5:07pm

You got my vote matt.

Matt Rinker    October 7, 2012 at 12:25am

I, Matthew Rinker, officially bid to maintian the position of President of the C.C.R.

Erin Oakley    October 4, 2012 at 8:37am

Q, I think you will be an awesome asset and huge help as VP. I will still be around to help you guys with whatever you need, but need to devote most of my time to the Women of disc golf next year.

Q .    October 3, 2012 at 10:40pm

I Quenton Lerma will officially bid for the position of V.P. of the CCR. Those who are with me please speak up, those who oppose, throw your name into the ring. Thank You.

Eirik Kauserud    September 19, 2012 at 5:12pm

Any Lansing help would be great. A few months back my cousin Cody Moore, a fellow disc golfer took his life. We have created a charity tournament at Fallasburg and would like the local clubs help. This project is being head up by Cody's best friend Keven. Ultimately this fundraiser is for SMASH PARK, a disc golf course in Belding Michigan which pro's like Chris Mangus and Mike Durco have offered to donate time to Design. We need the help of local groups. Please spread the word. http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/1st_Annual_SMASH_Memorial_Fundraiser_2012

Nate Upton    August 21, 2012 at 5:18pm

Anyone have an Comet for sale or trade? I need one before states. Also, i lost a Z Comet sunday at grandwoods on the ant hill. Reward for its return.

Keith Aten    August 21, 2012 at 10:44am

Dont forget Aug 24 is the deadline to register for the State Championship. After that date your berth will no longer be honored. Remind your friends.

Register here

Kimmy Heiser    August 9, 2012 at 11:38am

Thanks for the feedback. We definitely will be there. I so want my nephew to see the disc community in action.

Davis _    August 8, 2012 at 10:41pm

Of course you guys can come and watch!!!! We welcome that sort of thing! I suggest getting in touch with our club president, Matt Rinker. Not only can he get your nephew set up for a club membership, he can tell you what course the pros are playing at a certain time, and trust me, the pros are who you want to watch!

Kimmy Heiser    August 8, 2012 at 10:27pm

Will your club have new membership forms there?

Kimmy Heiser    August 8, 2012 at 10:26pm

Thank u so much for responding! I understand your club has a tournament this weekend at Burchfield? I'm planning on taking my nephew to go watch. By chance, is that permissible? I want him to see how much disc golf had a great community.

Davis _    August 8, 2012 at 9:47pm

Joining the club is super simple. It costs 15 dollars a year. For that 15 dollars your nephew becomes a member of the club and gets a numbered bag tag that he can "wager" so to speak against other club members. The lowest score gets the better tag number. We have pro/am doubles at grand woods park onTuesdays at 6pm. Wednesdays we have a singles league that plays at all the local courses, and we have doubles over the weekend as well. I'm not sure I'm the right choice to give instruction because ... more

Kimmy Heiser    August 8, 2012 at 7:21pm

Also how does one join your club?

Kimmy Heiser    August 8, 2012 at 7:20pm

Is there anyone in the Lansing area that does disc lessons. My 16 year old nephew is learning on his own but would love to join a club, as well as have an experienced player show him the ropes. I'm willing to pay for someone to teach him.

Nate Upton    July 19, 2012 at 5:21pm

Anyone interested in some random flip dubs on Sunday at 10?

Matt Rinker    June 10, 2012 at 8:59pm

Great Job Mitch Winters, taking 2nd at Am Nats!