Capital City Disc Golf Club

Est. 2007 • We are dedicated to strengthening the community by providing a disc golf experience that all expertises can enjoy.

Jason "Rooster" Bruster    February 7, 2012 at 5:10pm

I talked to the City of Keizer today and we are green lighted for all tee pad locations! Sand and gravel will be delivered this week...

THE "BEAST" OF THE WOODS    February 1, 2012 at 8:08am

The CCDG shuttle will be running to Dave Heider's for the Bad Ace series. To catch a ride with B.O.B., text me at (505)400-8171 to confirm your reserved seat and meet at the downtown Salem Rite-Aid at 8am. As usual the B.O.B. Only seats 9 maximum so PLEASE text or call me first. Any suggestions for lunch B.O.B. riders?

Nathan B    January 31, 2012 at 9:16pm

Now can this be done for the teepads for Camp Taloali? Wanting to do it all on April 21-22 weekend! Free Cabins for anyone who helps out that weekend. Want to do 20 teepads and an alt pin that weekend

ROGUE RIDER    January 30, 2012 at 11:45pm

holy crap bruster! you got the sand and gravel donated and your getting the city to deliver it? awesome job sir! you aparently have the personality and communicatian skills that some lack...

Jason "Rooster" Bruster    January 30, 2012 at 4:48pm

I got the sand and gravel for tee pad prep secured and ready for pick up... I'll make arrangements with the City of Keizer for delivery... Thanks to Windsor Island Sand & Gravel for the donation!

Kyle Groff    January 28, 2012 at 4:28pm

I'm in. I'll bring a wheel barrow, shovels, rakes, a couple of clippers, and I might as well throw my chainsaw in just in case. I also have a couple post hole diggers and a gas powered weed eater I can bring if you think we'll need them.

THE "BEAST" OF THE WOODS    January 27, 2012 at 9:14pm

WORK PARTY @CASCADES!,

Please let me or Mr. Clean know what you can bring in terms of hand tools. I will be there with the B.O.B. and equipped to service the CCDG work force with tools and my handy work. (not in a sexual way :) )

Jason "FILLY" Fillis    January 27, 2012 at 8:06pm

Talaoli tomorrow, gonna be a good day.

Hayden Rue    January 26, 2012 at 5:45pm

Trying to get some people out at adair tomorrow at 1! Whos down????

Jason "Rooster" Bruster    January 24, 2012 at 9:40pm

Looks like a nice day for Dgolf friday... Anyone for a road trip? Thinking Pier... any ideas?

Jason "Rooster" Bruster    January 20, 2012 at 11:18pm

Technically we permission to do all tee pads but 2,3, and 10

We wont have to shovel at all if my plan comes together, I have a mini excavator the will be doing all the earth moving.

Jason Bruster

ROGUE RIDER    January 20, 2012 at 1:34am

CASCADE GATEWAY CLOSED

ROGUE RIDER    January 12, 2012 at 2:47pm

so i am at cascade today moving baskets and i noticed yet another tree is snapped off. that makes 5 trees now that come into play. some chicken **** is out there breakin the lil trees off please stop doing this!!! cascade is all flat so the technical part is the trees.if you feel you want to damage some folage come do a work party.

Barry "B" Bolliger    January 11, 2012 at 1:52pm

I will be at cascade at high noon today with (my little pony#7 tag) to take on all comers.

Kyle Groff    January 4, 2012 at 7:04pm

I'm going to do some work out at Woodmansee tomorrow (Thursday,) starting between 2-3 o'clock and going till dark. Anyone that can join would be much appreciated. Get in touch with me at 503-269-0696.

ROGUE RIDER    December 30, 2011 at 3:55pm

im down for a dump at cascade on the 3rd. WHAT TIME?

Kyle Groff    December 30, 2011 at 2:51pm

Bag tag dump on the 3rd sounds like fun. I'm in and I'll throw in an Innova baseball hat for a ctp.

Jason "Rooster" Bruster    December 30, 2011 at 2:08pm

Today, I got approval from Home Depot for use of rental equipment for tee pad prep at Keizer Rapids... With the thought that the equipment would be used before the busy spring yard work months when the equipment would likely be rented out already. $500-$750 value.

THE "BEAST" OF THE WOODS    December 29, 2011 at 8:46pm

CCDG shuttle to Horning's Dec. 31st CANCELED by BEAST, B.O.B. is due for some R&R.

Barry "B" Bolliger    December 25, 2011 at 7:11pm

I figured out how to post pics (watch out) check out profile