Capital City Disc Golf Club

Est. 2007 • We are dedicated to strengthening the community by providing a disc golf experience that all expertises can enjoy.

Bill Harpster    September 16, 2012 at 12:32am

The problem is steve is that the people in charge only think of them selves so when they WANT to tell you they will. Last minute as always, kinda sad don't you think.

Steve Moore    September 15, 2012 at 10:26pm

Still trying to get confirmed what the schedule for the bagtag finale weekend is. People, at least myself sure would like to know what the game plan is.

Steve

Steve Moore    September 14, 2012 at 5:25pm

New night lighting in at the Hawgfarm Putting range at my place. The Hawgfarm Disc Golf Toss and Putt practice range is officially open in my backyard to those who want to work on their short range game. Distances of 50' (measured in 10' increments) plus can be accomplished both directions with two basket setup. One end has catch net behind basket to allow faster shots at basket. Also has two removable/adjustable tree type obstacles to shoot around. Also have heavy net setup for practice dr ... more

Jason "Rooster" Bruster    September 13, 2012 at 1:55pm

Women’s Disc Golf Clinic

Disc Golf Drive and Upshot Fundamentals Clinic

This women’s only clinic is taught by Nate Sexton, coach of the Oregon State University Disc Golf Team

10am October 20th 2012 Dallas City Park DGC,

Presented by Tiger Disc’s

& Pac-West Disc Golf Alliance

Cost is $15 + $10 for Disc’s

Women’s random doubles after the clinic

Register at [email redacted]

Steve Moore    August 30, 2012 at 10:55am

Work party went as well as can be expected for a weekday afternoon. I got the whole course raked out around basket and trails like I usually try to do. Some others from chain gang that were able to get there got some more barkdust spread around tees and trail between 1 and 2 before bridge got cleared out and area by 6/15 got some clearing out done. Drop on by and check it out. Thanks to those that were able to drop by and help out and chain gang has been a good deal for Woodmansee and thanks ... more

Steve Moore    August 27, 2012 at 11:42am

I'm still planning on being at Woodmansee by about 1:00 tomorrow tuesday for course maintenance. Any disc players are more then welcome to come show your support and lend a hand. Wheelbarrows, shovels, and clippers are welcome items. Hope to see others show up and help out.

Steve

Tiger Discs    August 23, 2012 at 10:25am

To find out about new shipments and store updates like me on facebook at Tiger Disc Golf Shop

otto fuk a nik name syzemore    August 23, 2012 at 9:53am

Who do we talk to about the 6 or 7 bee hives at woodmansee, that should get taken care of before work party.

Steve Moore    August 23, 2012 at 4:14am

There will be a work party at Woodmansee next tuesday before tuesday 2's. I plan on being at Woodmansee by 1:00 latest next Tuesday for work party efforts. Any one that throws disc is more then welcome to join in the fun of keeping up a course. Machete for trail clearing would be handy along with wheelbarrows and shovels. Strut your stuff proud, show what can be done, and feel good about what got done next time you play a round on the course. I've tried to step up and lead by example, and ... more

Tiger Discs    August 19, 2012 at 3:51pm

So I have advanced to the computer technology stage with leaps and bounds................. actually I just know enough about computers to be dangerous. I now have a facebook page under Tiger Discs. I will post shipments and specials on it. Be patient with my computer savvy please. lol

Tiger Discs    August 18, 2012 at 12:08pm

Good meeting you Steve. Thanks for stopping by. It was also cool meeting all the people who stopped by today. The only bad thing about selling discs is the huge desire to close up shop and go out and play after talking about disc golf. lol

Steve Moore    August 17, 2012 at 7:25pm

I stopped in and talked with Rodger today about his new business. Met him once before at Woodmansee. Anyway seems upfront and good ideas about disc golf in the area. He will have a lost and found setup but not get involved in used discs, to much potential problems as seen in past with others that tried it in the area. I like to give him a warm welcome and hope to see it work for all. Check them out and make your own decision.

Steve

Tiger Discs    August 17, 2012 at 12:40am

Hi, this is Roger from Tiger Discs. Today was the first day of the new shop opening. It was great meeting and talking disc with those of you that stopped by. Besides selling discs and bags I can also order pins or other items like apparel, etc. I will be carrying Innova now and by next Friday I will have Gateway discs also. I would also like to offer the shop as a place to drop off or pick up lost discs. We are located at 1875 25th St. SE at the strip mall south of KMart. Feel free to co ... more

Steve Moore    August 13, 2012 at 7:51pm

Also just for info Camp Taloali has Membership camp weekend Oct 5,6,7. Not sure if we can use course those days or not, just something to think about.

Steve Moore    August 13, 2012 at 7:42pm

I'm still curious about the plans for the Bag Tag finale this year. Be nice to know some dates so people can plan for it, especially since it's two days. Also what is plan for which courses played and such.

Steve

Jason "Rooster" Bruster    August 13, 2012 at 10:58am

Players Lottery closes 8/1912

Time is running out on the Players Lottery. Only 18 entries available!

Remember:

$1000 prize purse for the top 5 finishers.

$450 in CTP prizes. $25 on each hole.

AND a chance to win a Brand New Honda 400ex Quad in an Ace Challenge.

Email: [email redacted] (subject line: LOTTERY)

Steve Moore    August 12, 2012 at 11:36pm

I have begun trying to make some minor changes to our website at this time. I have plans for future but it will require some learning curve for me as I go. Hope to see project cleaned up and modified for next spring season, maybe before depending on things.

Wish me well and see if CCDG website can become place to refer people to and show off our courses and such.

If you want to get involved or give input to me we can always meet at my place, Hawgfarm putting range, and throw a few and talk about disc stuff in general.

Steve

Steve Moore    August 12, 2012 at 12:52am

Latest news I just received from Camp Taloali is closed till after Labor day (Sept 4th) now which is later then we first thought. That word is from camp chairman by way of Richard Olson. Guess we wait awhile longer, it will be good when it happens.

john snyder    August 6, 2012 at 12:54pm

No buy in? no ace pot?

- scottishrob -    August 5, 2012 at 10:55pm

Well, one of my group is not going to be able to make it to the ace race at hornings, as he will be out if town. So that means I have an already paid for entry with a players pack waiting. If you are unable to register before the deadline and want to make sure you get a players pack the day of, message me. I will be up there so you can pay me the day of, or if you have something to trade I love to barter. But a trade will have to be agreed before the event. Hit me up if you are interested.