Boyne Valley DGC

Est. 2013

Ric Evans    July 20 at 7:53pm

Hey Folks! If anyone is looking to throw some doubles Tuesday evening - come on up to Mt McSauba in Charlevoix - 5:30 reg 6pm start http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/2015_Venetian_Doubles

Jason McCary   July 20 at 8:06pm

I'll be there

Ric Evans   July 21 at 7:50am

Nice!

Sammy "Two Toes" Kantola    June 17 at 9:13am

Selling discs at Boyne Mountain today!

Forrest Omland    June 2 at 9:26am

6:00 club meeting tonight at Avalanche! Due to technical difficulties we'll just use April's agenda for now. http://www.boynevalleydiscgolf.org/files/agenda20150407.pdf

Forrest Omland    April 30 at 8:17am

We're getting the Avalanche course ready for the NWS tournament on 5/30/15. Will you help us? Text me at 231-350-3660 to coordinate efforts. Most Tuesdays and Thursdays we're there from about 5:00pm to 9:00pm, and often all day on Sundays too, but you can help anytime. We've got tee signs to finish, a few more fairways to clear, wood chips to spread, tee boxes to improve, etc. We also need to prepare the extra temporary holes if they decide to play more than 18. Please help ... more

Jacob Stahl   May 1 at 10:53am

Love hearing about all the stuff you guys are doing. Keep up the great work!

Chris Eberhard    January 6 at 11:23am

I am up here on vacation this week, was hoping for some direction on the most playable course with the current snow. Thanks!

William Fuller   January 6 at 10:05pm

If you play at East Jordan there are cement tee pads I haven't got out and cleaned them off yet .its just got temp tee signs until spring not hard to follow. Please leave a review for the course on Discgolfscene thank you

Chris Eberhard   January 7 at 3:37pm

Shanty creek is where I'm staying....

Chris Eberhard   January 7 at 3:38pm

In bellaire

William Fuller    November 30 at 5:15pm

Hey guys we need some reviews for the East Jordan course to get it rated and post some scores I know you guys are playing. Thanks Bill

Jason McCary   December 2 at 6:23am

I'll spread the word

Forrest Omland    October 28 at 10:19am

Hey gang! I've been asked to put together a proposal for the city parks & rec commission for Avalanche by this weekend ... basically our wish list or "club vision" for anything we may want to get purchased to improve the disc golf course in the coming years so that the city can budget for it ... things like more baskets, concrete tee pads, signs, etc. Please send me lots of player input by this Friday so that I can get something created. For 2014 we asked for and received 1 ... more

William Fuller    October 26 at 1:15pm

The course is looking great guys keep up the good work.