BlueGill Lost Disc

Est. 2002 • They who have the most fun wins

Corey Nufer    December 17, 2012 at 10:12am

Hey everyone! We here at Knollwood are trying to raise money for merchandise to sell for our cleanup and improvement efforts. Follow the link at the bottom of this message for a full description, a short video presentation, and the opportunity to either donate, or share my message with others.

I have just heard that the director of the City of Kalamazoo Parks department has resigned, so we have a new opportunity to truly change the image of Knollwood.

igg.me/p/298149/x/1264405

Joe BlueGill    December 12, 2012 at 6:52pm

Coming Jan 1st. I will be having an ace race. Also that day you can pick up any lost discs I may have for $2 a piece. All none claimed discs will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Supperbowl Saturday Random draw dubs will come the first Saturday of February.

erock 216   December 14, 2012 at 10:01am

Wheres the list? I live in Chicago and would gladly pay the finders fee.

Connor Gortsema   December 15, 2012 at 8:37am

joes property, joes rules, respect the Gill bro

Jason Brower    December 12, 2012 at 3:04am

Will y'all be havin an ice bowl

Corey Nufer    November 23, 2012 at 10:12am

Help us out! Hey everyone, I have just created a new club for the Knollwood park cleanup effort that can be found here: https://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/Clean_Knollwood_FOR_GOOD/

If you are interested in putting in work to make Knollwood a beautiful place and contributing some real work, please contact us and join our new club. Knollwood needs your help!

Victor Wahl    October 10, 2012 at 9:17pm

Lost Orange R-Pro Aviar and Pink Z Avenger in second pond.

Dustin Humphrey    October 7, 2012 at 9:06pm

Purple echo star boss and orange z hornet both with name and number on then

Cole Verhagen    August 27, 2012 at 10:37am

last wednesday I lost a Pink DX Eagle and Blue DX Bottum Stamp Roc

Chad Reil    August 23, 2012 at 11:06am

I lost a bright green Blizzard Boss in the second pond.

erock 216    August 22, 2012 at 10:04pm

Lost two today. A white esp buzzz with a tourney stamp and an orange teebird with a bird dye. Also misplaced my white memorial championship mini. Thanks.

Keith Aten    August 21, 2012 at 10:48am

Dont forget Aug 24 is the deadline to register for the State Championship. After that date your berth will no longer be honored. Remind your friends.

Register here

Jacob Zomberg    July 16, 2012 at 7:00pm

Black/Red/White tie-dye Champion Orc... has JZ on the back of it - sort of faded near the center. Hole 10

8O8 m    June 20, 2012 at 9:27am

On Sunday, fathers day, I lost a Z stalker on hole 11 deep in the water.

Todd Tracy    June 10, 2012 at 3:42pm

Orange Latitude 64 River (last remember throwing it on Hole 7) and Purple Vibram VP lost on Hole 11 in pond (I lost that one in the tourney playing with you, Joe). Both discs have TT written on the inside of the rim. That was my first time playing BlueGill and I look forward to more rounds there. Thanks Joe.

Joe BlueGill    June 4, 2012 at 2:10pm

Will post found discs in the next couple days.

Jake Arndt    June 4, 2012 at 8:37am

Pink Force just off the edge of hole 11. Right by the guardian tree left of the basket.

chad curtis    June 1, 2012 at 10:25pm

Westside Giant. Yellow. Curtis, #28644, 269.967.5307. Lost between the last water hole and the following tee pad ( probably in the swamp). Thank you!

brian phillips    May 30, 2012 at 11:58pm

Lost first run star gummy cro, Pink has my name and phone # , please call, believe it landed on that little island on the first pond, throwing down that steep hill, I love that disc, please call if found... Thanks Brian

Wade TF    April 20, 2012 at 4:22pm

Yellow no name avenger elite z under the tree on hole 11 as of wednesday the 18th

Daniel J Lee    January 16, 2012 at 7:25pm

The Star TL that has 'Tom M' on it is mine. bought it from him before the second round during the fall color classic and dunked it the first time i threw it lol.

Phil "Puttimus Prime" Common    January 16, 2012 at 5:15pm

New White Pro D Challenger is mine. Live in Northville so i dont know when i'll b back again but i'd love to get it back. Thanks for the disc retrieval. I'll let u know when i'm in the area.