B.O.S.S.

Est. 2010

Paul Edwards    September 7 at 4:21pm

Is this a dead club

Matt Bressler   September 7 at 4:52pm

Nico "Putta Smooth" Lagaso    January 13, 2013 at 11:08pm

Let's get a tourney scheduled out at Ewing

Nico "Putta Smooth" Lagaso   February 24, 2013 at 7:48pm

dude I got Rog at Tiger disc golf that gave me the go ahead to have a tourney and tail gate lunch there sponsored by them with prizes but only if I can gather 20 our more players so get on it I got about 9lol

Matt Bressler   February 24, 2013 at 7:55pm

well ryan and I would make it 11, and ive got a few more that may wanna join in.

Nico "Putta Smooth" Lagaso   February 24, 2013 at 7:59pm

sounds good I'll let him know and see if we can find some good weather coming

Nico "Putta Smooth" Lagaso    October 19, 2012 at 8:23pm

Jarret what's your number man? I play champoeg all the time, I live in wilsonville and usually have a couple buddies who play too...

Nico "Putta Smooth" Lagaso    October 19, 2012 at 8:20pm

Jarrett Payton    October 19, 2012 at 8:15pm

ive played hoover and champoeg i like them.

Nico "Putta Smooth" Lagaso    October 17, 2012 at 10:18pm

Hey man what's your number and what are your fav courses?

Jarrett Payton    October 17, 2012 at 9:47pm

i am free nearly everyday and would love to join some people. my roomate would love it also

Nico "Putta Smooth" Lagaso    July 18, 2012 at 1:54am

Hey I'm new to the area but I have been playing these courses a lot and would love to find more players out here

Ron Burke    May 14, 2012 at 12:42pm

I don't see any activity here for a long time but I live in Dundee and am looking for playing partners. I prefer playing at either Champoeg or Wortman. I'm free in the day and some evenings. I've been playing very casually for a long time and seriously now for about 2 years.

Jason "FILLY" Fillis    July 29, 2011 at 1:01pm

I play at champoee on almost a daily basis. Am looking for some new people to play with. Anyone up to play a round or two today? let me know. I work till 5:30 so it would have to be around 5:45 or 6.

Ryan L.    July 28, 2011 at 12:22am

Looking for people to play some disc golf with in Newberg. It looks like not many people have used this as a chat source as of late, but if people are still using it let me know! I typically play Champoeg, Ewing, or Herbert Hoover, mainly out of convenience since I live in Newberg. Is the club still going pretty strong?

Thomas "T" D.    September 24, 2010 at 9:32pm

What days and times,Kevin? My transpo is limited but I'll hit every game I can get to.Sounds like fun.

Kevin Gray    September 24, 2010 at 9:25pm

would like to get every other weeklys going out at Ewing Young.....would like to know if people would like to know if you like to join us. please let me know so i can start geting things going for that. the first round will have no buy in so we can see where every body sits. and just for fu. that way we can balance every body out evenly. let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Kevin G.

Kevin Gray    September 1, 2010 at 12:10am

any help ful ideas? please let us know. weeklys or by-weeklys in newberg? please let us know if you would like to play. have to have play to set it up. just shoot us an email or reply.

Thanks,