Alaska Disc Golf Association

Est. 2003

85 following

Log in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.
Newest first | Oldest first

Dale Williams    June 16 at 12:55pm

Is anyone planning on doing some work at Caid today? If so, I would like to join. Let me know...text me or call 907-306-9955

Permalink
show all 4 comments
Adam Klein   June 16 at 1:41pm

Using your truck? My van is running rough and needs work...please?

Dale Williams   June 16 at 2:14pm

I will be able to work around starting around 6:30. it is a little late, but I can work till 9 or even 10pm.

Lou Dogg   June 16 at 3:01pm

I was wrong with my date, Adam. That's next Monday. I'll be there tonight after all. I'll hit you up around 5:00.

Thad Murgatroyd    June 15 at 8:22am

I'm sorry but due to a list of things still to do at Hilltop I wont have time to trim hole 13 and 14 as I had hoped . I am hoping to have the work that still needs done in time to play states . If not have fun and good luck to all that compete.

Permalink
show all 5 comments
Adam Klein   June 16 at 3:52pm

Well after this week I can help next week for sure

Thad Murgatroyd   June 16 at 5:52pm

I am shooting to have the major work done by next week . I have done this much with little help and I want to get it done asap . Thanks for the offer

Adam Klein   June 16 at 7:48pm

You are doing awesome work Thad! Hang in there.

Tay Harling    June 9 at 11:13pm

who all is rolling up for the solstice tourney in fairbanks?? Seeing if I could ride with someone who is driven up!

Permalink
Thad Murgatroyd   June 10 at 6:31pm

i'm driving up ,I might have a open seat

Adam Klein    June 4 at 8:17pm

Housing...Hilltop is looking for housing arrangements or possible RV for Eric McCabe and Brian Schweberger. Please please respectable clean housing, chuckle we want to make a good impression. They will be here from approx. June 24 to July 7.Thank you.

Permalink
Lou Dogg   June 5 at 1:32pm

I'll be housesitting from the 27 of June through July 7th. If they can be put up for the first few days I can house them the rest. They'll be here for almost 2 weeks?

Adam Klein   June 5 at 2:59pm

Yes, Thad is taking them up to Fairbanks the following weekend.

Adam Klein    June 4 at 8:12pm

ADGA members, please make an effort to get out to Hilltop and help with the new 9 hole and/or preparations for King of the Hill.

Permalink
Jeremy Boyd   June 6 at 4:11pm

All ADGA members please take the time to read Adam's post regarding the June meeting. There are big things in store for the future of Alaska DG, but it will be largely up to the membership to provide the volunteer efforts to make it all happen. Hilltop needs and will continue to need the support o ... more

Joe Schacht    June 2 at 3:54pm

Dg basket for sale ASAP! Who wants it?

Permalink
Tre Jones   June 2 at 4:27pm

What kind? info and price?

Tre Jones    June 2 at 2:38pm

*MSDGA Rally in the Valley* Registration is now open! Just wanted to let everyone know registration for the rally is now open and the first 25 people registered will receive something extra in there players pack that you are going to love! For the ladies and Jr divisions there will also be Lady/Jr specific players packs and were not talking just light discs, we hope to make this event something special and hope to see lots of new names on the board! To register you only need to post up ... more

Permalink

Shay Stewart    June 2 at 2:13pm

BIG NEWS!!!! James KING Beckner is a humble dude and hasn't made the announcement yet so it's my honer to introduce James as the newest member of team latitude!!!!!! He can give all the details but the new member website went live yesterday and while his profile needs some updates and work done to it you can see it here. http://www.teamlatitude64.com/ Congrats babe. I'm so proud of you, a little jealous, but mostly proud. (;

Permalink
show all 23 comments
Dale Williams   June 3 at 3:18pm

maybe you will get the new disc Missilen...OptoHex rim, speed 15!!!

Dale Williams   June 3 at 4:09pm

With the Missilen disc, you can throw from Caids hole 12 pro tee to basket = )

J jackson   June 12 at 4:46pm

you deserve it brotha! let me know if you need any help in the future promoting your game!!!

Jake Haskin    May 29 at 10:06pm

anyone have a c-line pd2 theyd be willin to trade for somethin? really wanna try one of those out... im lookin at you boydo

Permalink
Jeremy Boyd   May 29 at 11:07pm

no c pd2s, i have one c pd

Jake Haskin   May 30 at 1:16am

Awww man... Well if ya come up with one, or know someone, gimme a holler

Permalink

Thad Gunther    May 27 at 5:10pm

Ams register this week for the AKDGC this week to receive your dgNomad target in your players pack...After June 1st they will not be part of your players pack fyi! So get on it!!!!

Permalink
Jeremy Boyd   May 27 at 5:18pm

Can't wait for my new Nomad target, register now for this one folks!

Tay Harling   May 29 at 5:45am

Will it still be $65 after the first?

Adam Klein   May 30 at 7:29pm

yes

Thad Murgatroyd    May 27 at 12:28am

Hilltop Ski Area Disc Golf just now Reward Party for Course Work We need help and we want to reward your hard work and giving back to Disc Golf . Anyone who has worked or is willing to work a combined total of 20 hrs between now and June 6th Rick will throw a BBQ with Beer and Golf and will be given 1st pick of our new discs coming in . We will do it the Friday prior to Double Troubles . Also anyone who does 40 hrs will get a season pass for 20 bucks . You will get great plastic , the apprec ... more

Permalink

Thad Gunther    May 23 at 2:15pm

AKDGC June 20-22. REGISTRATION! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You can give me cash this weekend at Girdwood...otherwise online will be the only way.

Ams remember, 100% payout in the players pack if you are paid by June 1st.

Permalink

Tre Jones    May 18 at 2:44am

*Trilogy Challenge Update* Registration for the tournament has ended but we have ordered 10 extra players packs of which 2 are already spoken for. If you wish to enter the tournament you can still reserve one of these packs until the day of the event. If any packs are left they will be for sale the day of the event. This event will be 20 holes of golf with only the discs you receive in your players pack. Also we will be offering an Ace fund and a 6 rounds of Ring of fire to be held after th ... more

Permalink
show all 4 comments
Greg Rouse   May 18 at 6:26am

I had a couple guys express interest today. Beckner- if he's free from work may be interested, and there were a couple more. Can't remember exactly who

Tre Jones   May 18 at 12:51pm

like i said, first come first served, if the 8 remaining packs sell at leagues today(which i doubt) or however people want to pay then those spots are theirs. if you want to pay via paypal feel free ti PM me and i will give you our info but i have taken the online registration down.

Andrew E   May 19 at 2:57am

so whack. jk. i want in. cant do it till the 21st when i get cash.

Andrew E    May 16 at 10:58pm

For those not throwing Kenai tournament is anyone planning on getting out somewhere else if so shoot me a text. 616-430-9453. Thanks peace

Permalink

Thad Murgatroyd    May 15 at 5:10pm

Work party at Hilltop Friday evening and this weekend . Pushing to get the 2 courses open by June . Need all the help we can get . Call or text me at 229 3740 for times

Permalink

Andrew DiRoma    May 12 at 7:11pm

Kincaid anyone? Call or text 9077179394.

Permalink

Mike Miles    May 12 at 1:24am

Anyone got a stool for sale?

Permalink

Tre Jones    May 12 at 12:31am

*HEADS UP REGISTRATION CLOSING* Registration Reminder Trilogy challenge 2014 So I will be closing registration for the Trilogy challenge on the end of this week Friday the 16th. If you wish to participate in this event and take advantage of the 3 disc(putter/midrange/driver), koozie, bag tag, lanyard etc players pack I will need your money by the end of the week. You can sign up online here and or paypal us directly the money at matsdudga@gmail.com. This event will be two rounds of 9 holes ... more

Permalink

Toni Osiecki    May 8 at 3:56pm

May Meeting Minutes: 5/6/14, 7pm Officers: Jeremy/VP, Louie/Treasurer, Toni Rae/Sec Members present: Rick Cramer, Thad Murgadisc, Justin Lawson 501c3 status •Hilltop is a 501c3 status already. ADGA does not have years of history of necessary bookkeeping to obtain the federal non-profit necessary by next year. Hilltop has agreed to be involved with accessing the sponsorship because Hilltop already has a 501c3 status. •Adam K., Jeremy B, Rick C, Andrew D. should plan to continu ... more

Permalink
Thad Murgatroyd   May 9 at 5:33am

Thank you to the board for your hard work and thanks Toni for taking great meeting minutes . The only edit I see is that my last name is Murgatroyd and not the cool new nick name Murgadisc lol

Toni Osiecki   May 16 at 2:30pm

haha, I couldn't remember for sure and that's what I thought it just didn't sound right at the time, and I didn't want to be wrong lol