Alaska Disc Golf Association

Est. 2003

Thad Murgatroyd    July 23, 2010 at 2:33pm

I'm playing the Jack tonight ,anyone wanna play around 6ish

Thad Murgatroyd    July 23, 2010 at 2:29pm

Hi guys and gals .I'm making a contact list for people willing to help with upcoming course projects.We have some cool projects coming up that we will need people for ( Westchester Remodel,and the much needed Teepad project at PC)plus future course projects.We have awesome courses here but they require mantainance to keep them that way.Kincaid looked great this yr at States and got many compliments from visiting golfers but it took alot of hours from a few volunteers.just remember it takes a few ... more

Thad Murgatroyd    July 23, 2010 at 12:03pm

This goes out to everyone ,if you see a basket that has been damaged or could use some repair drop me a line and I will see about getting it fixed.I saw the basket damage on hole 10 at kincaid the other night and will get it rewelded this fall.Thanks

Thad Murgatroyd    July 22, 2010 at 10:42pm

Basket 3 at Service High is back in and looking great,A huge thanks go out to Nick Martin and Bob Wooster for their help in getting the basket fixed so quick.

Lou Dogg    July 20, 2010 at 5:35pm

Thanks Thad. It's nice to see quick results. Especially when we have a man down (#3).

Thad Murgatroyd    July 20, 2010 at 5:27pm

The #3 basket at Service is pulled and getting repaired ,it should be done in a few days .I will post when I reinstall it.

Edan Badajos    June 21, 2010 at 11:19am

We should get the info for states posted here on DG Scene and also on the ADGA web site.

kurtis schoenberg    May 10, 2010 at 11:13pm

can someone please post the Girdwood Showdown for 6/26 on the Events page? This is a c-tier event, come one come all!

Mike Briseno    April 8, 2010 at 11:03pm

Off school tomorrow, looking for a round. Hit me up 817 228-5938

Mike Briseno    March 8, 2010 at 12:53pm

Any one Want to play a round today(Monday) or any other time let me know. Closes to me is westchester....817 228-5938

My back is killing me    January 10, 2010 at 4:27pm