Alaska Disc Golf Association

Est. 2003

kurtis schoenberg    August 26, 2011 at 11:59pm

count me in Chris!

Chris Goodrich    August 26, 2011 at 3:31am

Tell people to start contacting me if they're interested. No promises, but I'm looking at it.

AK Discer    August 26, 2011 at 3:07am

I know myself and several others are Chris. I'd love to have another one, especially since they're using another putter this year.

Chris Goodrich    August 25, 2011 at 8:52pm

How many people are interested in an Ace Race?

Bill winkler    August 19, 2011 at 7:36pm

Thanks everyone in Ak I had a great time once again up their!!!

Jamie Adams    August 17, 2011 at 1:43am

OK, internet connection restored: KING OF THE HILL Sunday Results from Hilltop DGC Advanced: Bill Winkler 54*/60/114 John Lorentzen 59/59/118 Jeremiah Simono 60/61/121 Will Harrison 62/63/125 Chuck D Pettit 65/64/129 Greg Roberts 67/62/129 Derek Meier 67/67/134 Josh Jackson 73/65/138 Brady Farr 69/70/139 Rod Stepp 70/73/143 Ryan Smith 74/69/143 Thad Murgatroyd 80/70/150 Kevin Maher 76/999 Stewart Lakin 130/ 71/201 Intermediate: Marshall Morris 69/65/134 Jo ... more

Chris Goodrich    August 15, 2011 at 6:38pm

Same question as Som, I'm going to try to go, but not sure I'll be able to stay for Sunday.

Som Bouasri    August 15, 2011 at 2:13pm

Who is going up to Fairbanks for the tourney this weekend?

John Roe    August 15, 2011 at 11:47am

Here, Fairbanks, DG is a demonstration sport in this years Senior Games (http://www.nsga.com/). We had about 50 seniors come out. We talked about the game and let them throw at a basket as much as they wanted. Saturday night they're having semi - random doubles at UAF.. From the national SG site it doesn't look like Anchorage has an event but keep your eyes open if they do it's a great opportunity to spread the sport.

AK Discer    August 15, 2011 at 1:33am

What Senior Games are you referring to? Am I out of the loop here in Anchorage or is this something new?

John Roe    August 14, 2011 at 1:20am

Do you guys know if DG is part of the Senior Games in ANC?

Casimir Abramczyk    August 11, 2011 at 8:31am

Many Thanks! to the staff (official & un) of ADGA! You do a diligent job of facilitating events, and Jeremiah concomitant Jamie, thanks for sharing the results!

Bobb Lockwood    August 10, 2011 at 7:39pm

Sorry for the delay. There is now a page for the Battle at Birch. Us Fairbanks guys are not on DG scene that much so it took longer than expected. This is a two day event, Saturday and Sunday, even though I only saw info for Saturday. I am pretty sure Sunday is starting an hour earlier to help travelers get on the road at a reasonable time. I will double check that.

Here is the link:

josh stewart    August 9, 2011 at 7:48pm

anyone know the younger guy who entered the games on friday in rec? he borrowed my red DD rainjacket and of course it hasn't stopped raining and i never got it back... i'd just like to be able to play in the rain and not be scurred

Jeremiah Simono    August 9, 2011 at 11:26am

Check out the video from the King of the Hill story.... http://www.ktva.com/home/outbound-xml-feeds/First-Annual-King-of-the-Hill-Disc-Golf-Tournament-127135143.html

Jamie Adams    August 7, 2011 at 3:22am

Saturday Doubles- King of the Hill- results King of the HillĀ  Saturday Doubles Open: Bill Winkler/John Lorentzen 50,52, 102 Will Harrison/Kurtis Schoenburg 53,55,105 David Fielding/Silky Roberts 56,58,114 Jud Hancock/Stuart Hollowell 56,59,115 Andy Severson/Thad Murgatroyd 56,59,115 Josh Jackson/Russell Janeway 56,65,121 Jeremy Boyd/Matt Fox 58,64,123 Amateur: Joe Schact/James Beckner 53, 53, 106 Charlie Amsden/Bobb Lockwood 56, 61, 117 John Thein/Brad Larson 57, 60, 117 Bria ... more

Chris Goodrich    August 6, 2011 at 12:17am

Hey Som,

I've run the Ace Race the last couple of years, but do not have the funds to run it this year. I think someone should take it and run it at Girdwood. That course is a bunch of aces waiting to happen.

Brian Gutzwiller    August 5, 2011 at 11:51pm

Looking for a sweet driver with bam distance. Willing to hit metal within the circle(slamming putts and need a partner). If interested call at 530-448-1868

Som Bouasri    August 5, 2011 at 7:48pm

Whats the word on Ace Race this year? It is Ace Race season, no? The Players pack they have looks more than worth the $25 fee. http://discgolfacerace.com/

Lou Dogg    August 4, 2011 at 7:11pm

Members of this fine Nation, I mean, Organization. I'm planning on making updates on our site here really soon. It's been a while since I last updated the Aces page. If anyone has hit an ace that you would like me to post let me know. The requirements are on alaskadiscgolf.com.