Alaska Disc Golf Association

Est. 2003

Scott Johnson    August 17 at 10:06pm

2 prototype discs and a quick dry shirt, plus some other stuff, for 25 bucks. Sign up for the ace race super event in Largo, FL. I'll get all the player packs delivered to Anchorage if you can't make the trip.

Jake Haskin    August 14 at 9:41am

Brian will be out at kincaid tonight from 6-6:30 for early registration for states. I'll be running a $5 doubles round at 645 also. Come on out and get registered and get a little practice in tonight!

Greg Rouse    August 14 at 3:28am

Thank you all very much for coming out to PC and making this league an awesome one. We beat our attendance record by 3 (35, previous record 32) and I for one had a great time. We also had two aces tonight! Congratulations Tom (hole 10, backhand, meteor) and Andrew E. (Hole 13, backhand, some sort of disc.) Just out of curiosity, if I were to do the league again at PC, who would attend again? And, if so, would you want to do it BYOP again or just random draw? After what I saw tonight I will almos ... more

Andrew E   August 14 at 3:57am

'07 Stamp Bluegill DGC ROC!! (some sort of disc) Come on now......

Jeremy Boyd   August 15 at 3:29am

that was a sweet shot

Greg Rouse    August 8 at 7:04pm

The MSDGA's Thursday league for next week (8-13) will be Bring Your Own Partner at Peter's Creek. 6:45 sign up, 7:00 start time. $6 for members, $8 for non-members. Post your teams in the comments.

Greg Rouse    August 8 at 6:49am

Aaron and I have busted our asses on it lately (to the point of heat exhaustion earlier today) and we're finally ready to reveal the secret course you may have heard of. It's going to take some polishing to get to tournament readiness so here's the deal. Bring some work gloves and any tools you may have (string trimmers, limbing tools and mowers are most needed) to the Sutton DGC Sunday and we'll get it ready to play for Mat-Su open and then play a cash round when we're finished. I'll reveal the location if I can get enough people to commit.

Jeremy Boyd   August 8 at 10:32am

after church ud83dude09

Adam Klein    August 7 at 3:59pm

I big thank you to all who have worked out at Kincaid so far. It helps to put it all in to perspective just how overgrown the course is. It is looking good and there is still a lot to do. We are probably at about 50%. I will be updating the List shortly. Thank you all again for your dedicated efforts.

Greg Rouse   August 7 at 8:16pm

I'll see if Aaron is willing to come out with me Saturday to finish up.

Thad Murgatroyd    August 5 at 3:46pm

Hi . Here is the gist of whats happening at Hilltop concerning the layout changes we are working on . Due to insurance purposes the halfpipe ( hole 5/6) is going away so we will have a new wooded hole 5 . Hole 6 may change as well but I will have to see after the half pipe is gone . We are losing the mounds on hole 8 so the tee and baskets are going to be in new places . The tee will be in the woods to the left of the current tee . You will be shooting from the woods to the 2 trees behind the mo ... more

Gabe K   August 5 at 6:30pm

Good to hear the updates on progress. By chance any white disc found in that rough that was exposed on 10 like a custom stamp MVP Volt?

Pat Miller   August 6 at 4:28am

What's happening at the Gist!?!

Adam Klein   August 6 at 1:33pm

That's for you tell us Pat... ;)~

Thad Murgatroyd    August 4 at 1:04pm

Hi . I will be at Hilltop today working on Hole 5 if anyone wants to help . I will also be playing the big course around 7 if anyone wants to join me.

Adam Klein   August 4 at 1:57pm

I will be at PC slinging mulch today...but I will be up on Thurs. to help. Oh and tomorrow I will help with the youth camp. 11 am, yes?

Thad Murgatroyd   August 4 at 2:00pm

Camp starts at 1 pm

Adam Klein   August 4 at 2:01pm

Cool thank you.

Jordan Thies    July 29 at 5:58pm

So I want to get out and get Kincaid ready because it needs allot of work. and in the past people picked holes and worked on them, is this happening this year?

Lou Dogg   July 29 at 9:01pm

Som has number 2.

Adam Klein   July 29 at 9:29pm

LOL....yes good to see proactive posting. I will have both mowers tomorrow. I will post more later tonight or in the morning.

Greg Rouse   July 30 at 2:57am

1, 2, 6, 7, 10, 13, 17... Almost half the course. Let's get some more! And find me a hydraulic bush hog attachment for a skid steer so I can do a hole per hour!

Greg Rouse    July 29 at 7:31am

It's that time of year again. We still haven't raised enough money for baskets at Alcantra, and as a backup plan in case something else I have in the works doesn't pan out, I need volunteers who have PDGA legal baskets acceptable for a C-tier to step up to loan them for Sunday, August 30 at Alcantra. This year, if we need to use them, I'm going to cut $5 off the donor's entry fee and enter them into a drawing for something awesome. Let me know ASAP. I have 3 so far, and need 6 more. Thanks again, and I hope to see you out there.

Chad Rutledge   July 29 at 11:51am

I have a discraft chainstar I can loan.

Thad Murgatroyd   July 29 at 2:52pm

I might be able to borrow hilltops temp basket

Greg Rouse   July 29 at 4:57pm

Awesome guys. I should mention that I'll even transport them if need be. Thanks.

Thad Murgatroyd    July 27 at 3:07pm

Hi All. We are doing 3 big projects up at Hilltop and are looking for help. Rick has offered 2015 Season Pass , some Ski Passes and a 2016 Season golf pass for any volunteers that put in 80 hrs or get these 3 main projects done in a few weeks . I will be up there daily . We need the help to improve the course for for future use and events . You can reach me at 907 229 3740 . Thanks

Adam Klein    July 24 at 7:56pm

Anybody want to play Hilltop tonight?

Jordan Thies    July 11 at 3:01am

For all the wonderful disc golfers not doing rallly in the valley ,which I recommend I just can't do make it all day. So for all that are not going to rally. Cash game at pc . 1100 .

Jordan Thies   July 11 at 1:48pm

Jake Haskin   July 11 at 2:32pm

so that means i can call at 11, tell you im on my way, then get there and putt for a few minutes right?

Shay Stewart   July 11 at 2:43pm

I have to paint my bros old house today, let's make it 2? Bahaha jk have fun

Som Bouasri    July 10 at 3:10pm

I am looking for a star boss to buy or trade for. 175g or around there.

Jake Haskin   July 10 at 6:32pm

sounds good! ill bring it

tim kosednar   July 15 at 1:38am

Hey Sam, good work on the clinic at Hanshew. I won't be there Wed but I will get the discs back later on. Timk

Som Bouasri   July 15 at 12:21pm

No problem. Maybe I can run the discs by to where ever you are before I go to leagues?

Lou Dogg   July 9 at 2:59pm

Dope! Thanks for sharing!

Thad Gunther   July 10 at 4:41am

check out smashbox podcast episode 43! what!

Thad Murgatroyd    July 8 at 8:55pm

change of date for final saturday sanctioned league
Due to schedule conflict with sanctioned tournament, I have made a change of date for the final Saturday sanctioned league. The final league date will be Sunday 7/12/15. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause anyone. Thanks for everyone's support in my 1st venture in running a sanctioned league. Will post date change again as get closer to final league. Good luck to all participating in King of the Hill tournament. Oh, and forget your last hole and move on to the one you are throwing. Have fun and enjoy your rounds.

Tre Jones    July 8 at 4:13pm

Are you ready for the Rally? It's here!

This weekend come out and join us at Alcantra DGC for the valleys wildest tournament yet. $40 general entry with cash payout for Open players and prizes for the other divisions.

This will be an all day event with multiple disc golf games and entertainment. This tournament is geared towards adults 21 and over as some events take place at adult establishments.

Players pack for all entries with commemorative disc and other "special" goodies.

Jake Haskin    June 28 at 4:18am

If any of yall see someone playin anywhere with my green gorilla boy simian bag or and of my discs will you please be as forceful as possible in retrieving them for me?

Andrew E   June 28 at 4:07pm

i got a **** to of discs as well that ur more then welcome to check out.

Andrew E   June 29 at 2:56am

i got a 2 money star destroyers. just let me know.

josh stewart   June 29 at 12:25pm

it'll be hard to remove your mark from those discs. i'd recognize the JH from across the course. Sorry to hear this happened buddy. which Fred's?

Tre Jones    June 15 at 1:56am

Anyone wanting to come out and play on June 29th for the Trilogy Challenge the MSDGA has purchased 25 packs and we still have plenty of spots open. Don't miss out on the $65+ worth of discs and swag and one hell of a good time for only $35. You can show up the day of and play but we would really appreciate everyone pre registering, you only have to pre pay to be guaranteed a spot. To register you can just leave a "I'm in" comment in the tournament page here on discgolfsce ... more

Tre Jones   June 21 at 2:14pm

this was yesterday June 20th

Gabe K   June 22 at 8:00pm

I would of if I had the correct date of well.

Tre Jones   June 22 at 11:53pm

I apologize, unfortunately disc golf scene doesn't allow you to edit it. I did post a correct date just moments after here if you look above. as well as the correct date was on the tournament section. I will say if you want a players pack we still have some available.

Greg Rouse    June 2 at 2:51am

Get registered up SOON for the Trilogy Challenge! Remember, the packs have to be paid for in advance and then shipped from Kansas. What I can currently tell you is that the driver is fairway speed and slightly over stable, the midrange is flip city, and the putter is nice and stable and can be powered up hard. The player pack also contains a bunch of handy swag. June 20th, 2 rounds, 18 each at PC and alcantra, plenty of CTPs and other extras. Online registration is open and I will be accepting c ... more