Alaska Disc Golf Association
Som Bouasri January 25, 2012 at 7:32pm
Some one looking for a bag?
Jamie Adams December 8, 2011 at 3:08pm
Photo call! Anyone have a great photo of someone teeing off up at Hilltop DGC? Any hole will do but we are looking for great scenery, clear quality, and shows the tee pad. Please email full size to [email redacted]
I will let you know if your photo gets picked and you'll get full recognition if printed in a magazine add. Any questions please let me know. Thank you!
Jamie Adams December 5, 2011 at 9:57pm
Thank you Will for finding and calling on my prized Sidewinder!
I also have an orange Wraith 1st Gen. Moose Pretzel stamp hiding by the spruce on the left on hole 4. Let me know if you see it.
Som Bouasri November 30, 2011 at 1:54am
I lost 3 discs at the turkey tourney. Keep an eye out for nukes with my name on then and a boss with the captain america dye. Thanks.
Edan Badajos October 13, 2011 at 9:30pm
I need contact info for Marshall Morris. If anyone knows how to get ahold of him, let me know. Or, if you could tell him to contact me that would be great.
Lou Dogg October 10, 2011 at 5:34pm
I forgot, also plan on us having a day or possibly two tournament at Peter's Creek the following week. It should also be a full cash payout tourney as well. I'll have more info soon.
Lastly, we might have an Ace Race on the 29th. That's all I'm gonna say about that one.
Lou Dogg October 10, 2011 at 5:31pm
It sounds like we'll be playing Girdwood this Saturday. Not a league but rather a little $10 tourney (like the Spring Fling I ran earlier this year). This will be a full cash payout with 60% going to the Advanced division and the other 40% going to the Intermediate division. Look for more info here in the next day or two. This is what we should be looking at: Cost: $10 Format: 2 X 18 Divisions: Adv & Int Time: 9-9:45 Registration, 9:45 Player's Meeting, 10:00 Start. Please keep in m ... more
It sounds like we'll be playing Girdwood this Saturday. Not a league but rather a little $10 tourney (like the Spring Fling I ran earlier this year). This will be a full cash payout with 60% going to the Advanced division and the other 40% going to the Intermediate division. Look for more info here in the next day or two. This is what we should be looking at:
Format: 2 X 18
Divisions: Adv & Int
Time: 9-9:45 Registration, 9:45 Player's Meeting, 10:00 Start.
Please keep in mind that sunrise on Saturday is: 8:41 am and sunset is at: 6:47 pm so bring a lunch or plenty of snacks because I'm guessing we'll keep the break to 30 - 45 minutes. On the other hand, G-Wood plays a lot faster than most courses so we'll see. Hope you can all make it!
Chris Schaefer October 6, 2011 at 3:40pm
The club meeting is tonight at 7 at my office. Providence Hospital, C Tower, third floor, suite 322. You can park in the old parking garage on the top floor, come in the doors, turn left and the office is just past the C elevators on the right. Call me if you need further directions. 903-5847. I only have limited conference call availability so if you want to listen in please call me.
John Lorentzen October 6, 2011 at 7:04am
I didn't mean to start anything. That was just a fair and simple question. As a member of the ADGA, I care that there is forward progress in disc golf. Thanks
Thad Murgatroyd October 6, 2011 at 4:54am
I really wish you were man enough to post your **** with your real name as far as we are all concerned your just a coward and wish you would just go away
Steve Harmsen October 6, 2011 at 4:24am
Hey Hater. Put in 1000 hours volunteered and 1 championship course in the Anchorage bowl and you have put in half the work that John did. You better put more time into installing courses and less into hating.
John Hater October 5, 2011 at 11:08pm
Everyones glad your not local anymore, that is the leagues biggest Feat of the year, go away and disappear forever you piece of ****
John Lorentzen October 5, 2011 at 6:29pm
A lot of postponing!? As a member of the ADGA, can the board please post a year to date recap on what has been accomplished to further the sport in Alaska this year. I am no longer local and just want to get caught up with your local scene. Thank you.
kurtis schoenberg October 4, 2011 at 10:07pm
the ADGA meeting for tonight has been postponed to Thursday @7. Please pass the word on and sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks!
Steve Harmsen October 2, 2011 at 7:58pm
Anyone want an up and down partner. I'd like to play Saturday.
AK Discer October 1, 2011 at 4:17pm
Those of you participating in state dubs, please read the following rules (Edan already posted in dubs tourney). This way we don't have to spend more time discussing them at the tourney. It is your job as a player to know the rules.
John Lorentzen September 30, 2011 at 11:06pm
A little shout out to Joe and Silky. Great shooting the last half of the year!
Chris Goodrich September 27, 2011 at 5:38pm
If you want to have input on Westchester's course, please follow the link and complete the survey.