Alaska Disc Golf Association

Est. 2003

David Town    August 13, 2012 at 4:58pm

or i will check this site in a few. thanks.

David Town    August 13, 2012 at 4:56pm

Are they any golfers headed out of anchorage to play kincade or hilltop on monday or tues 813/12, 8/14. visiting anchorage and looking for rounds. david town at facebook. cool thanks.

Mike G    August 2, 2012 at 2:19am

Rod this is Mike G Need a partner???

Jamie Adams    August 2, 2012 at 2:16am

King of the Hill this weekend! Fun on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.

Andrew Jackson    July 30, 2012 at 6:52pm

Chris and Lou...Thanks for the words..I will hold off...no use doing the work twice...gives me time to get some accurate measurements anyway.

Andrew Jackson    July 29, 2012 at 7:06pm

OK all you smart people out there..I was going to build up the course data for the skyview course..but the name has not been deternimed yet...if I load the info into the system..will the system allow mke to change the name later if needed...ohhh wise people please grace me with your grand wisdom......

Brian Gutzwiller    July 24, 2012 at 10:14pm

Calling on the Fairbanks crew!!!! I will be in Fairbanks tomorrow and would love to play. I am flying up to work during the day and would love to play a pm round. I am staying in a hotel and will need a ride. Please send me a message and include your phone # if you want to play. Thanks Brian

Bill winkler    July 24, 2012 at 1:35am

Man wish I could be there.... If my wrist was better you all would be in trouble.. Have fun everyone....

Jamie Adams    July 24, 2012 at 12:16am

2nd Annual King of the Hill Tournament! August 4-5, 2012. Saturday: Doubles! Sunday: Singles!

details here: http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/2012_King_of_the_Hill

Let me know if you have any questions-message me here on the 'scene or call/text 903-1274

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Jamie Adams    July 19, 2012 at 2:07pm

Thursdays Throwdown at Hiltop, sign ups start at 6:00, round starts at 6:30. The weather is forecasted to be WARMER today than yesterday, believe it or not! The views will be epic, the course is mowed and playing great, $50 ace pot is live, $5 gets you into the fun!! See you there :)

Jamie Adams    July 4, 2012 at 11:44pm

If there is interest there can be Masters divisions offered too!

I

V

Jamie Adams    July 4, 2012 at 11:28pm

Thursday Throwdown at Hilltop *a PDGA Sanctioned weekly league* Thursdays, July 5 to August 9, 2012, 6pm sign ups until 6:30pm start time. $5 per person (includes PDGA fees & Hilltop greens fee) ***non-PDGA members are welcome and encouraged too! This is a PDGA Sanctioned weekly singles league, played by division on Thursdays at Hilltop Ski Area DGC. Offering Open, Adv, Int, Rec & Wms divisions, no minimum # of players needed for division! PDGA Sanctioned means current PDGA members w ... more

Edan Badajos    July 3, 2012 at 4:33am

If anyone is planning on coming down to Homer this weekend, we are looking for someone to bring down the tournament discs. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Edan

Som Bouasri    June 30, 2012 at 8:17pm

Got my jls back, thanks for the call.

Som Bouasri    June 29, 2012 at 4:29pm

Lost an orange Nuke OS at Kincaid on 16. Has my name and number on the rim. Not too many people throw that disc. I'd like it back.

Aaron BakedR    June 28, 2012 at 6:33pm

thanks for the help I will be meeting up with someone to show me the course

Lou Dogg    June 28, 2012 at 5:23pm

A BakedR, drop your number if you don't mind. I'm unavailable to throw today but someone will call. If you're only in town for the day play none other than Kincaid Park. There you'll get: epic views, a good chance to see Moose, and the course itself is amazing! Or try Hilltop ($). There you'll get: views of Anchorage and the Inlet, a better chance to see bear, and the course is very nice. It's home to the longest hole in the state at 1,049 feet (downhill). Whichever you choose, have a fantastic time. And don't forget your camera.

Aaron BakedR    June 28, 2012 at 2:42pm

i am in town for the day and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to meet up and throw a round.

I'm not the best but I love to play

Jeremiah Simono    June 25, 2012 at 1:54pm

For those that weren't there or may have missed it last Wednesday... I will be running a new doubles League at Hilltop Monday Nights. I heard people say they can't make it Mondays as well as some who said Tuesdays were no good. Sorry if you would like to come out Monday nights but can't... I had to pick a day and Monday was the one with a buffer between Wednesday Dubs and most Tournaments. This will be a test run through July to see if there is enough demand for at least 20 people to show ... more

Jeremiah Simono    June 25, 2012 at 1:52pm