Acerbinky Disc Golf Club

Est. 2009 • ABDG - North West Disc Golf Club

Chadwick - Acerbinky    June 28, 2011 at 2:11am

For Tuesday 6/28/2010

10 am youth league, bring a can good for Oregon food bank as buy in - Vance

Glow at 9pm/sunset - Vance

I now carry fade bags, towels, club shirts, stickers, assorted discs & minis..

Chadwick - Acerbinky    June 21, 2011 at 12:40pm

I am going to book a campsite for the beaver fling this weekend at Milo, could anyone recommend which campsite would be the best / closest to choose?

Kyle Rakoz    June 14, 2011 at 12:53am

Is the minis league still running on Monday's? Is Glow Happening tomorrow? If it is I'll be there with my GLOW wraiths from FORE! Youth 2011!

Larry Batchelor    May 31, 2011 at 4:37pm

That ript revenge was so much fun, i had a blast. My card tried hard to get me but there was alot of luck going my way that day! hope chadwick gives out digital bling for the tourney as well:) love the discgolfscene achievments!

Thomas "T" D.    May 31, 2011 at 1:04pm

Great time at the Ript Revenge Tourney at Benson State Park!! Larry Batchelor is a f*ucking ANIMAL!!! 14 Skins for a First Place trophy followed by Big Dog with 9 and Mike Lowe with 8,I believe thats right. If not sorry guys. I know thats where they placed. 18 people showed up and with weather made for disc golf,a great time was had by all. Great Raffle prizes and swag!! Thanks Chadwick and Miss Amber(Our Photographer Par Excellent). Looks like a Semi-Annual Event,I'd say.

Thomas "T" D.    May 19, 2011 at 5:21pm

There is a PDGA C-Tier event scheduled at Hornings Hideout this June 4-5!!! Its being hosted by Chainbangerz and a "sign-up now pay the day of event". Cost is only $13 and PDGA ranking points are up for grabs. Go to NWDiscgolfnews.com for info and sign-up info!!

THE "BEAST" OF THE WOODS    May 8, 2011 at 8:28am

RIVAL CLUBS LEAGUE I was thinking of 4 or 5 div. (Open, Amateur, Recreational, Masters, woman) TEAMS. Points scoring based on how many clubs are involved. (4 clubs = 4 possible points per win per team) Two rounds of 18 holes (regular layout) per event. One or two events at each clubs home course or courses if the case may be. Scoring example: 1st event- Club A has 4 teams of 4 players, 2 finish 1st place @ 4 pts. ea. and 2 finish 4th place @ 1 pt. ea. = 10 pts. for the day. Club B has 4 team ... more

Chadwick - Acerbinky    May 3, 2011 at 5:47pm

Please add our club to your favorites to keep informed of new & events.

Mike"Long Arm" Lowe    May 2, 2011 at 1:11pm

Hey I'm looking for a ride to stubs on Wednesday. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Get back to me.

Chadwick - Acerbinky    April 24, 2011 at 3:59pm

$5 ABDG Sunday Doubles @ Dabney 4pm

Chadwick - Acerbinky    April 8, 2011 at 12:44pm

In honor of 420 being on a Wednesday.

I have scored The World Famous Cannabis Cafe as a sponsor for this years 4-20 BagTag Fiasco.

There will be some awesome 420 prizes & skill shots.

Where do you guys want to go for it..??

Chadwick - Acerbinky    April 1, 2011 at 1:19am

So I heard they are opened registration for the Rose City Open tonight! It filled fast last year..

Bob Davison    March 14, 2011 at 12:40am

where do you meet up for the tues night round?

White Bag Kris    March 12, 2011 at 8:42pm

The new Website looks good! You forgot to say that ABDG is Dick-Free except White Bag! ...I'll tell ya whats Dick: I got 2 strokes @ Winter Series today for not using a mini when my disc was under the basket! Totally DICK! ...Lookin forward to Astoria this month! Disc Van Go to the beach!

Bob Davison    March 12, 2011 at 3:15pm

Hello everyone whats up Im Bob, pretty new to the scean lookin to find some down ppl and play some f-ing disc golf feel free to send me a message anytime and i am hoping to make it to an event very soon.........

Chadwick - Acerbinky    February 25, 2011 at 12:52pm

ABDG is a Dick Free Zone.. All players, especially new ones, are welcome to join us for some disc golf.

Leave the attitude at home.

The goal of this club has always been & continues to be to have fun, meet new people & Play Disc Golf!

-Acerbinky-

Larry Batchelor    December 27, 2010 at 8:05pm

the new sight is great im addicted to the game already but it wouldnt let me choose a style

Chadwick - Acerbinky    December 27, 2010 at 7:15pm

Almost done with the club website. You guys want to test it for me? & give some feedback.

www.abdiscgolf.com

Chadwick - Acerbinky    December 21, 2010 at 11:44am

Last night glow round for the Lunar Eclipse was fun & went off without a hitch. I was expecting a few more people to show up with all the hits we were getting, but its all good. I was excited to see Bump there.

Turned out to be perfect weather, no rain.

And the moon even peaked out from the clouds for a moment around 10:40 so we could see the eclipse.

Cameron "overrated" ficker    December 17, 2010 at 12:38am

"Fire in the sky" Twisted Lunar eclipse glow golf Doubles. When: Monday 12.20.10(no minis this week) signups@9:00pm/ start@9:29pm PST What: Dollar dub$(random flip)worst drive(1st three holes:) Where: Rockwood park "All new" !!!FULL MOON!!! "13" hole layout. Cost: $1.00(side bets encouraged) Payout: All or Nothing, Winner take all. Why: Because we fu*king can. Let's get weird! ? Super double secret CTP prize of mystery! For the Western Hemisphere, the eclipse will "officially" be ... more